The Art Blog of Alex James Ritchie

This is the art blog of Alex James Ritchie. feel free to contact me at lxanderjr@gmail.com I am available for Commisions and Freelance work.

Monday 3 December 2012

First!

First post, welcome to my new art blog I intend to fill this blog with my rough sketches, finished stuff and random thoughts about art. Here's a couple recent things to get this started!

Scientist character, I did this for the weekly ChOW (Character of the Week) competition over at conceptart.org. This was a quick one, did the entire thing on a sunday in about 3 or 4 hours.

I had this image in my head for a while, it's a bit different to how I imagined it but I got the general gist of it.
Aaand this one I made for the banner of this blog. Spent a couple hours on it. I tried to capture everything I love about art: minimalism, atmosphere and a sense of narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment