The Art Blog of Alex James Ritchie

This is the art blog of Alex James Ritchie. feel free to contact me at lxanderjr@gmail.com I am available for Commisions and Freelance work.

Thursday 6 December 2012

Sketched and ChOW

Here are a couple sketches I've just "finished" if sketches are really ever finished... And another character I designed for the weekly conceptart.org ChOW competition. 
This is the ChOW entry I did. She is the Spirit of Life. The design brief was to create a character that was to be the opposite of the character Death (black robe, scyth etc..) this is what I came up with. She's incandescent and slightly transparent revealing (if you look close enough) her veins and beating heart and she wears a crown of robins which are a symbol of spiritual rebirth.
A quick and strange vehicle concept. tripod style. you'd get in by hopping in a seat at the back and those two big bars would swing you over and into the main "pilot hole" :) 

...Fishy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment